Thursday, May 31, 2007

So funny!!

I get bored at work a lot and as I was surfing the internet I came across the Jones Soda website. So, I submitted this photo to the Jones Soda people in hopes of getting it on a label. If you didn't notice, Rob is on the far left side trying to pose as just another bowling ball on the counter! The expression on his face cracks me up! It looks even better on there website where they have the picture on a mock label!! FUN FUN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! That skeleton ball is a little bit creepy. maybe i should buy one for halloween! he he. Great pic girl, that would be funny if they actually put it on a bottle!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i'm leaving another comment. I made a layout with your birthday pics on it for my design team! it's up on my blog! Have a great day!