Friday, October 26, 2007

He's finally here!


I'm so excited that Greg is finally here for a visit! (I can't believe that I have a ginormous cold either. Why this weekend!!) Anyway, I went and picked him up from the airport late last night and it was so awesome to see him! It's been six weeks since we have seen each other. Well, we have seen each other on the web cam but it just isn't the same. I have some fun things planned for the weekend. I'm wanted to make it to a haunted house or 2 and maybe carve some pumpkins. I can't wait to go to Lava Hot Springs either. It will feel so good on my sore muscles. That's what I get for not being consistent with my weight lifting!
And I have been scrap booking but with the size of my pages, I have to take pictures and that's just not as quick and easy as scanning! Soon, I hope!
And I have to say that I feel kinda silly doing this whole blog thing because no one looks at it. But it's fun for me so I guess that's all that matters!

No comments: