Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged!

Two names I go by:
1. Brittany
2. Twinkle toes (boss calls me that!)

Two things I am wearing right now:
1. Black Roxy sweater
2. Steve Maddens

Two of my favorite things to do:
1. Play volleyball
2. Scrapbook!!

Two things I want right now:
1. Warm Weather
2. My new car

Two favorite pets I have had:
1. Cats
2. and more cats - we have had too many!

Two things I did last night:
1. Watched comedy central with Greg
2. Drove home!

Two things I ate (drank) today:
1. Diet Coke
2. Small box of strawberry Nerds!

Two people I talked to last:
1. Greg
2. Magen

Two longest car rides ever:
1. To Washington to see Greg. 8 hours all alone!
2. To Laramie, WY - again for a boy..........all alone! I know, I'm retarded!

Thanks for the tag, Lyss - that was fun! The only person that I can tag is Kandis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! It's amazing how much you can learn from lists. So is Greg your current boyfriend? Now, that's not the same guy as when we worked together is it?

Anonymous said...

Aaack, now I have to figure what I want to say out!!