Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm back!!

So Florida was so much fun! I wasn't too happy in this picture because I had just experienced humidity for the first time and even though you can't really tell, my hair had a hard time adjusting!
This is me and my co-worker Valerie at Bogards. It was an awesome restaurant right across the street from our hotel. It had such good seafood!

Striking a pose with the big green M&M!!


Our cute waiter, Nick! He was so much fun, we had to go back a second time!




I loved these bar stools at Rain Forest Cafe!




Half human - half cow!
I had such a good time and we even managed to get a little bit of work in. The weather could have been a little better but I'm not complaining! Glad to be home though! (minus the snow :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back!!!

Anonymous said...

hey brit.... im so glad you had fun. i knew you would love Fl. we are off to NY. hopefully then south to FL too. ill call ya this week.