Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's about time!


It seems like forever since I have scrap booked! It's probably because I ordered these pictures online and I had to wait for them to be shipped instead of going to the store to pick them up. My creative juices have been flowing lately but when it gets to the point where I actually sit down at the table to get started, I draw a complete blank! I need to get out of my little rut I'm in!
(I still suck at taking pictures of my pages! Someday I will figure it out!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...So I totally feel you about the creative juices...except I don't really ever have any, but I am behind on my scrapbook. I am still working on my wedding :( and really would like it done. Maybe we should get together for a scrapbook day/hour...whatever? What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Okay so my header is a total joke. My husband told his family we met in the Ice Cream aisle instead of online. So I was totally making fun of him. LOL He wants me to change it but I think it is funny. Thanks for the add!