So do you remember this purse? (I still long for it by the way and think about it probably more than I should!) Now I have something else to add to my list of expensive pretties that I will probably never own......
How adorable are these? And I'm not really a pink girl but I can't stop staring. I have added them to my favorites on the computer and look at them daily. Pathetic, I know. Why does Betsy Johnson have to be so cool? *sigh*
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My Sister and I wondered in one of the Betsey Johnson stores in Maui when we were there. It is seriously one of the pinkest most brightest stores ever. The had some super cute bags. Not a fan of the dresses though.
3 comments:
My Sister and I wondered in one of the Betsey Johnson stores in Maui when we were there. It is seriously one of the pinkest most brightest stores ever. The had some super cute bags. Not a fan of the dresses though.
The shoes are so cute, and I am not a pink girl or a high heel girl, but I think I would find a place to wear those. CUTE!!
SHOES ARE MY OBSESSION!! I love them!!! Jeeze why can't we all just be rich?!?!?!
Post a Comment