
My beautiful cousin Keira tagged me and I'm not sure how well I am going to be able to answer these because high school was quite a long time ago and I have an awful memory!
1. Did you date someone in high school? For a little while during my junior year.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Um, I think I had the pleasure of driving the sweet red mini van and Mom's orange Cutlass Supreme the last two years, but Alyssa drove me around in the boat for most of sophomore year.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Ha! No!!
4. Were you a party animal? No, the partying didn't start until well after I graduated!
5. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe a little bit ;)
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope!
7. Were you a nerd? Not really.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No, I should have though because I faked my mom's signature on so many notes to get me out of class. (I usually told her though!)
10. Can you still sing your fight song? No, is there one?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Oh man. Uh, Mr. Monk, the PE teacher. Melissa and I loved how he always smelled like Downy!
12. Where did you sit at lunch? I left every day. I don't think I had ever even seen the cafeteria.
13. School mascot: Tigers
14. School colors: Black and Orange
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, with Jay Oakey I think.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe. High school wasn't that bad.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? How long and boring it was. And waiting in line forever. Oh, and I forgot my cap and gown at home.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Don't remember!
19. Were you in any clubs? Not that I can remember. I was a student athletic trainer though.
20. Have you gained weight since then? I'm actually less round then I use to be :)
21. Who was your prom date? We didn't have a dance called "Prom" (did we?) But the last dance of the year, Commencement, I went with Kurt Cox.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I don't know. Probably not.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at a day care I think
24. Worst class? Math!
25. Favorite class? The sports class my senior year. Can't remember what it's called.
Take me down your memory lane: Anyone on my little blog roll list who wants to!!




3 comments:
I actually had to do this one in an email. My mascot was the tigers too. It is so fun reading tags.
Ahh, Mr. Monk,
Man did he smell good or what? I still don't know how he smelled so good. I use downey too and I don't think I smell as good as he smelled. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
Okay I loved reading this...sometimes I miss high school...is that sad? Haha!
Post a Comment