Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Wedding, Part 2

Ok, I'm back tracking just a little bit. This was the night before, trying to get all the cake balls finished. It wasn't so fun but it was worth it because they are so yummy!
And then the morning of the wedding.....
Grandpa and Grandma Cowley - love these two. They gave me heads up that they wouldn't come to another wedding in December, so plan accordingly if I want them to attend. Kidding. But they really didn't like the 7 degree weather that day!

Alli lost her veil when they tried to get both of them under for a picture
Handsome little Landen
BFF and new fellow scrapbooker - Love ya Lyss ;)




These pictures are obviously kinda blurry, but how adorable are they? *sigh*
Big shout out to Magen for letting me have all these pics. She just upgraded to an newer Sony Cybershot and was taking pictures throughout the day.
Right now the happy new husband and wife are honeymooning in Argentina!! How lucky are they! Last night we were discussing if anyone knew how they flew (coach, first class) and Grandpa Cowley asked if they were on the "smooching" or "non-smooching" part of the plane! Ha! Such a funny guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting. Your sister looked so beautiful. I love her dress. I don't know about the whole getting married in December thing. Crazy Girl! I certainly hope they are in the Smooching part of the plane. LOL Her cake is amazing too.