Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last night...

I hung out with my sweet sister
and these two cuties
we watched
and ate yummy Cowboy pizza from
and then I got my butt kicked at
I also managed to squeeze
in a little Tyler time.
We went tanning and
then to Target!
Fun Wednesday evening!
Thanks for hanging out with me guys!
(all images from google!)

3 comments:

Jolly Family said...

That sounds like you had a great evening. If I end up coming back this summer we have to hang out a few times. Megan's babies are soooo cute!

idasale said...

Glad you had fun! I really liked that Bride Wars that one was pretty good! And the babies look more alike in that pic then they have in any other one.

Kacy said...

I was thinking about Pay per Viewing Bride Wars. I think it looks so funny. So was the tanning you and Tyler or you and your sister? I was a little confused. LOL