Thursday, September 9, 2010

Starting over.....

My short marriage is coming to an end.
I am completely heartbroken.
I love and miss my best friend.
But I know that everything happens for a reason.
I don't like it one bit.
But I'm doing my best to accept it.

I have been in Idaho Falls for a couple weeks now
living with Magen, John, and the kids.
It has been nice to be around family,
especially the little ones.
They bring me glimmers of happiness.....
And I couldn't hold off my love for blogging much longer,
(so instead of talking about sad things)
I'm going to share my new love for the Photo Booth on the imac...

Forgive me Magen, but these pics make me laugh every time.
I'm not sure photo booth will ever get old :)

(love my Jay Leno chin)

There have to be some cute pics too.




Don't miss Magen to the right :)



It's been so refreshing to laugh, especially at myself.

5 comments:

krystale said...

girl im facebooking you after this weeeekend! keep your chin up.

Mills Family said...

Sister Rose, how did you do that? That is Colty's response to this fun. I hope you are hanging in there. We miss you!

idasale said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THose pics are GREAT!!!!! On a different note know that I will always be here for you!

Jolly Family said...

Nice to see a smile on your beautiful face! love ya hun!

Magen said...

Those pictures are awful! I still can't believe you posted them! I will get you back....