The twins had a Mickey and Minnie themed birthday party this year,
and their super fun mama went all out.
Check out these cakes.....
they weren't the easiest cakes to make,
but between Magen and I
and about 3 hours Saturday morning
(not to mention a hour the night before baking)
I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
and their super fun mama went all out.
Check out these cakes.....
they weren't the easiest cakes to make,
but between Magen and I
and about 3 hours Saturday morning
(not to mention a hour the night before baking)
I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

The birthday twins!Maddy was such a stinker/diva that night
and I couldn't really get any good pics of her,
but Max was a total ham for the camera.
The professional photographers of the evening, mom and Kandis
Aunt Lynne, and at least a look at the camera from Maddy
Aunt Lynne, and at least a look at the camera from Maddy
The college girl decided she could drag herself away from Rexburgfor a couple hours to make an appearance!
It was such a fun and wild evening! All the kids were bouncing off the walls,but there was never a dull moment.
It was so cool that John, their dad, was able to
Skype for a little bit that
night and watch them open their presents and
blow out the candles.
Over all, it was a successful party.
Now let's hope the next year of terrible twos
isn't too terrible :)








1 comment:
2 things. your hair is gorgeous! and second... those cakes were amazing! you are good girl! you should get into a cake selling buiz cause i would totally buy one. I wish someday to start practicing on baking... at least attempting too! You look good girl and happy!
Post a Comment