
This little monkey broke his leg a couple weeks ago.
His mom isn't sure what happened,
but it involved a bed, a mattress that was
being used as some sort of a slide or jumping device,
and a strategically placed scooter.
Next thing you know, this little monkey has a broken leg.
Since the doctor has said that it's not good for him to
walk on it, he has to be carried by someone.
So yesterday, while his Mom and brother and sister went to
a birthday party, I got to hang out with this cool dude.
We didn't get to chill for too long because he was snoozing
most of the time, but when he finally did wake up,
I took him on a little date.
I was bummed because I wanted to take him to a
park and doing some swinging and maybe
a slide or two, but Idaho weather sucks....
so instead, we headed over to Jamba Juice
for a sweet treat.
We sat outside for a few minutes while the sun was shinning.
He insisted on wearing these sweet shades
pretty much the whole time.
Such a little stud.....and a
fun Saturday afternoon.




1 comment:
you are so cute!
Post a Comment