Over the weekend I had the privilege of attending the wedding of
my best friend Melissa's younger sister Sarah,
to her knight in shining armor, Alex.
It was such a beautiful wedding.
Beautiful bride.
Beautiful day.
(minus a little wind)
Beautiful.
I just wanted to share a handful of pics from their special day.
(Of course, out of order because I hate Blogger. Or it hates me.)
The Bride in her GORGEOUS dress letting the DJ know what
kind of music they wanted to hear.
Which, by the way, after the ceremony was over,
these HUGE Atlanta Braves fans had the Tomahawk Chop
playing as they walked back down the isle.
Awesome.
my best friend Melissa's younger sister Sarah,
to her knight in shining armor, Alex.
It was such a beautiful wedding.
Beautiful bride.
Beautiful day.
(minus a little wind)
Beautiful.
I just wanted to share a handful of pics from their special day.
(Of course, out of order because I hate Blogger. Or it hates me.)
The Bride in her GORGEOUS dress letting the DJ know what
kind of music they wanted to hear.
Which, by the way, after the ceremony was over,
these HUGE Atlanta Braves fans had the Tomahawk Chop
playing as they walked back down the isle.
Awesome.

Cake time!

I love this picture. I think she just got done tossing the bouquet.

Mr. and Mrs. Alex Ponce listening to the toasts from
the Best Man and Maid of Honor
the Best Man and Maid of Honor

Who gives this bride away...

Love these two. Sarah's parent's, Loralee and John
(My second mom and dad)
(My second mom and dad)

Three besties again. Can't get enough!

Joe and Alyssa

This family is so close and I love that. Love that I get to be apart of it too.
Such an awesome wedding day.
Sadly, Melissa and her adorable little family had to head back to
Georgia and I miss them so much already.






1 comment:
:) Pretty.
Post a Comment