3. The few days of semi-warm weather we had this week. I'm so not ready for this.
4. And my more frequent opportunities to bond with this sweet girl.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's taken me forever to comment back! I'm such a slow poke.
Your blog is so fun to read. I am always peeking at it! Aren't those cake balls the best?!?! The cookie truffles are even better! Infact i'm making some this weekend to take to a family get together, even though I don't care to share them. I like them all for myself!
2 comments:
It's taken me forever to comment back! I'm such a slow poke.
Your blog is so fun to read. I am always peeking at it! Aren't those cake balls the best?!?! The cookie truffles are even better! Infact i'm making some this weekend to take to a family get together, even though I don't care to share them. I like them all for myself!
Thankful Thursdays is such a great idea!
ok so i love thankful thursdays....the car is adorable!...i want to see the bangs...and i'm diggen the decorations! cute stuff brit!
Post a Comment