Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Showing some love for my team! Go Giants!!

I loved the look of this effect from Picnik, one of my top websites to edit my photos. (Since I'm too cheap to get Photo shop )
I was kinda bummed because it broke when I was trying to get the pieces out. Part of it is held together by a paperclip. Oh well. I didn't spend too much time carving it anyway. Still fun and festive!!
Note to self: never EVER wear red lipstick. (Or dark at all for that matter) Not a good look for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany!! Karri's Husband Brad is my husband (Dustin's) cousin!! SO we are family!! She is a sweeet girl I just love her!! I love your pumpkin by the way! It is so awesome. Are you living here in town? We really need to get together and go to lunch & catch up! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkin. I thought you might carve something related to the Giants. They turned out really cute and I like what you did with the photo. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well yeah they beat the cowboys but booooooo. haha!! these giants are making a believer outta me which blows cause you know how i feel about them. anyways hope all is well. talk to ya soon